Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do you know what this is????????

This is a table made from a shipping pallet. It has driftwood legs. My honey Rob made this and then moved on to bigger and better things...........................
This is a coat rack made from a piece of a shipping pallet and drift wood.











These are super cool chairs made out of pallets by my super cool honey Rob.






This shot reminds me of Goldie Locks and the Three Bears......"This one is just right! "


A big Papa bear chair, and itty bitty baby bear chair.


Mama Bear's cushions (I had to pretty 'em up).


We use these out back around our fire pit, near the glider and everyone loves them. I love the fact that we upcycled something that would have been thrown away! There are lots of things you can do with the wood from shipping pallets instead of letting it go to waste. We also have several birdhouses built out of pallet wood. Just don't ever burn them for fire wood because some of them have been treated and the smoke has dangerous chemicals in it.

You can make your own furniture. Here are some links to the sites we used. Send me your pics so I can see what you're making and upcycling. We also have made a pallet coffee table but that's ANOTHER DAY's blog.

http://www.greendaily.com/2009/01/23/got-pallets-make-tables-and-more/



No comments:

Post a Comment