Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ribbon--- The new Duct Tape


Have you ever noticed how a little scrap of ribbon makes anything look better? Just like duct tape will fix anything, ribbon will compliment annything. I don't know if I love ribbon because I have two girls, because I'm a girl or because by george it's just a great invention! But ribbon really does just make such a difference. Take for example these plain little notebooks. We bought them for Taylor to give her friends as end-of-the-year gifts at school. My scrap ribbon just transformed them. Now they're magic,they're majestic, they're.....well you get the point. We liked them so much she made some to sell in the store on Etsy. I mean who doesn't need a notebook all dressed up in ribbonry?

I'm the same way with curling ribbon on gifts and gift bags. I just can't get enough. So today dear friends I wish you lots of RIBBON!

No comments:

Post a Comment