Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Women




Jordan has always loved to play house. When she was little she always had a baby doll(Bitty Baby from American Girl) and she always wanted to help me do whatever I was doing at the moment. She hasn't changed much in 10 almost 11 years. She's still my partner. No matter what I'm getting into I can count on Jordan's inquisitive little mind to be right there with me. She gets her insatiable curiosity from me so it stands to reason we should explore the world together. Usually we get so excited we end up dragging Taylor into whatever project her teenageness is trying to avoid.

I love you Jordan. Thank you for your happy partnership in all that I do. You and sissy are my best friends. I love spending time with you more than anyone else in the world.

1 comment: